Terminal 21 Asoke is a retail building in Bangkok, Thailand. It was opened in October 2011. Because of world street themes decorated in each floor, this mall is only one of a few large mall in Thailand that fully allow photography.
- Building name: Terminal 21 Asoke
- Country: Thailand
- Construction ended: 2011
- Nearby buildings:
Elevator filming strategy
- Photography: Allowed
- Security level: Require undergoing security check for all doors at street level and the skybridge from BTS station.
- Filming difficultly: Easy
- Four Mitsubishi interior elevators (Served floor: B, LG, G, M, 1-5)
- Three Mitsubishi express glass elevators (Served floor: G, M, 4-6)
- Two Mitsubishi service elevators.