Note: Incomplete page
Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital is a hospital in Salinas, CA.
This building was built in 1953. Since then, the building appears to have had at least one addition. It appears that an addition was built in circa mid 1980s-circa early 1990s.
Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
Type of building
450 East Romie Ln., Salinas, California
1953, addition built in circa mid 1980s?-circa early 1990s?.
Elevator filming strategy
Likely not allowed (at least not without permission)
Medium-High (There might be security guards that check if people have visitor's passes at the main entrance)
Elevator filming difficulty
List of elevators
This building has 7 elevators. Click on the links to see more details about each elevator.
- 1 Circa Mid 1980s-Circa Early 1990s Otis Hydraulic Elevator, serving B to 2 (labeled Elevator A)
- 2 Circa 1953 Otis Overhead Traction Elevators, serving B to 5 (labeled Elevators B)
- 1 Circa 1953 Otis Overhead Traction Elevator, serving B to 5 (labeled Elevator C)
- 3 Circa Late 1990s? Northern Overhead Traction Elevators, serving B to 5 (labeled Elevators D)
- It is possible that other elevators exist, but if other elevators exist, they are likely service elevators
- Page type: Building