Pondok Indah Mall 2 is a shopping mall located in Pondok Indah, in Kebayoran Baru, South of Jakarta. It was opened in 2004 as a successor of Pondok Indah Mall 1. The mall is connected with Mall 1 by the South and North Skywalk.
- Building name: Pondok Indah Mall 2
- Type: Shopping centre
- Address: Jl. Metro Pondok Indah, Pondok Indah, Kebayora Lama, Jakarta
- Country: Indonesia
- Construction ended: 2004
- Nearby buildings:
Elevator filming strategy
- Photography: Not allowed
- Security level: Medium
- Filming difficulty: Easy to medium
- Main article: Elevators in Pondok Indah Mall 2
There are at least 12 elevators in the mall; 11 were installed by Schindler and another one was installed by Abtech Lift.
- South elevators (Schindler, 2 banks)
- South service elevators (Schindler, 2 banks)
- North elevators (Schindler, 2 banks)
- North service elevators (Schindler, 2 banks)
- Sogo elevators (Schindler, 2 banks)
- Bridge to Pondok Indah Office Towers elevator (Schindler)
- The Goods Dept. elevator (Abtech Lift)
The north, south, north service, and south service elevators are all Schindler 5400 AP mini machine room with D-Line fixtures. The Sogo elevators are Schindler 5400 AP machine room less with E-Type fixtures. The elevator that is in the bridge to Pondok Indah Office Towers is a Schindler 3300 AP machine room less. The elevator in The Goods Dept. was installed by Abtech Lift, and it is the only non-Schindler and the smallest elevator in the mall.