Nusa Dua Beach Hotel is a hotel in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia.
The hotel is located within the Bali Tourism Distric Complex (BTDC) in the southern most part of Bali, Nusa Dua. It was opened in 1983. The hotel is divided into two wings; North and South.
- Name: Nusa Dua Beach Hotel
- Type: Hotel/resort
- Country: Indonesia
- Construction ended: 1983
- Photography: Allowed
- Security level: Low to medium
- Filming difficulty: Easy
- Nearby buildings:
- The Westin Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre
- Courtyard by Marriott Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua
- Main article: Elevators in Nusa Dua Beach Hotel
There are seven elevators in the hotel, all were originally installed by Schindler in the early 1980s. Four elevators in the North Wing and three elevators in the South Wing. Three of the four elevators in the North Wing have been replaced into Schindler 3300 AP machine room less elevators in 2011, while one elevator (the service elevator) have been partially modernized by Schindler with only it's fixtures replaced but still retains the original floor indicators and hall lanterns (disabled though), door motor and interlock, and traction machine.
Unlike the North Wing, three elevators in the South Wing have been modernized by Fuji Yida in 2011.
- 3 Schindler 3300 AP machine room less passenger elevators (North Wing), serving 1 to 4
- 1 Schineler service elevator (North Wing), serving 1 to 4
- 2 Fuji Yida elevators (South Wing), serving 1 to 4
- 1 Fuji Yida passenger elevator, servibg 1 to 4