This is the mine elevator at Mining Heritage Center in Silverton, CO.
This elevator is an antique mine elevator. It is unknown if this elevator is complete. This elevator was likely transported from another location (this area of the building doesn't appear to have originally been a mine).
- Manufacturer: Hand made?
- Speed: Unknown
- Year of construction: Unknown, but very old
- Capacity: Unknown
- Drive type: Unknown
- Motor: Unknown, if a motor exists (could be engine powered, or hand powered)
- Controllers: Likely manually-controlled, if a controller is present
- Status: Unknown, but does still exist
- Usage: Likely not used anymore
- Filming difficulty: Easy/Hard (elevator is visible to the public, but the public is not allowed to ride this elevator)
Doors likely do not exist
- Floors served: 2?
- This elevator would have originally had an operator. There would have been bells to signal the operator.
Video by upanddownadventures:
Video by upanddownadventures' mom: