Luk Yeung Sun Chuen (Chinese: 綠楊新邨) is a private housing estate built above the MTR Tsuen Wan Station and MTR Tsuen Wan Depot, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong. It comprises 17 high-rise residential buildings and a shopping centre.
- Estate name: Luk Yeung Sun Chuen
- Type: Multi-purpose
- Location: Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong
- District: Tsuen Wan
- Country: China (People's Republic of China)
- Construction ended: 1983-1984
Elevator filming strategy
- Photography: Not allowed (unknown policy in the shopping centre)
- Security level: Medium (shopping centre), Restricted (residential buildings)
- Filming difficulty: Medium (shopping centre), Difficult (residential buildings)
There are 3 elevators in every blocks. All of them replaced by Schindler (originally installed by Faiconi).
- Main article: Elevators at Luk Yeung Galleria
The shopping centre part in this housing estate also known as Luk Yeung Galleria. This shopping centre renovated at least twice (the latest one is from 2014). The shopping centre also have a separate Chinese Restaurant building beside the shopping centre.
- 2 Main elevators (Schindler, originally installed by Faiconi and refurbished by Otis)
- 1 Upper level elevator (Otis, originally installed by Faiconi and refurbished by Otis)
- 1 Chinese Restaurant building elevator (Fujitec)
- 1 platform lift for wheelchair between podium (Concord, connected between podium and the upper level elevator lobby)
- 1 platform lift for wheelchair between 2 and upper level of 2 (Concord)