Empire Tower is an office building located in Chongnonsi Intersection area of Bangkok, Thailand. It is currently the tallest office building in Thailand.
- Building Name: Empire Tower
- Type of Building: Office Tower
- Address: 195 Empire Tower, South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok
- Country: Thailand
- Construction Ended: 1999
- Nearby Buildings:
- Sathorn Square
- Rajanakarn Building
- Prima Sathorn
- W Hotel Bangkok
Elevator Filming Strategy
- Photography: Not allowed (Before renovation)/Allowed (After renovation)
- Security: High
- Elevator Filming Difficulty: Very Hard (Before renovation)/Hard (After renovation)
List of elevators
- See on this page.
- Before its renovation in 2013, this office building was photography prohibited and visitor have to get a pass to enter main elevator. That made Empire Tower was the hardest office building to film in Bangkok, Thailand. (Even harder than Interchange 21 in Asoke area of Bangkok).