Domain (Chinese: 大本型) is a shopping centre built and managed by Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA) in Hong Kong, China. It built near the MTR Yau Tong station.
- Building name: Domain
- Type: Shopping centre
- Location: Yau Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- District: Kwun Tong
- Country: China (People's Republic of China)
- Construction ended: 2012
Elevator filming strategyEdit
- Photography: Allowed
- Security level: Medium
- Filming difficulty: Easy
- Main article: Elevators at Domain (Hong Kong)
Elevators are located in different locations. Mostly are passenger elevators.
- 3 main elevators (Schindler)
- 1 podium shuttle elevator (Otis, Serial no.: 51B0255)
- 1 elevator connected to the public transport interchange (Schindler)
- 1 elevator back of the shops (Schindler)
- 3 service elevators (Schindler)
- 1 freight elevator (Schindler)
- 1 platform lift for wheelchair (Schindler)
There also used be a stairlift between MTR and G which maintained by Kone (as hkelev.com stated, this stairlift always breakdown when it still exist), this already demolished when the new Otis podium shuttle elevator built.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Hence one of the floor called as MTR.
- ↑ Accessible facilities for disabled (hkelev.com)
- ↑ "The most" of the wheelchair accessible facilities (hkelev.com)