Dizengoff Center is a mall in Tel Aviv. This mall is the first mall in Israel.
- Building name: Dizengoff Center
- Type: Mall
- Address: 50 Dizengoff street, Tel Aviv
- Country: Isarel
- Construction Ended: 1976
- Nearby buildings:
- Frishman Parking Garage
- 2 Esther HaMalka street
- Cinema Hotel
- IN Dizengoff
Elevator filming strategy
- Photography: Not Allowed
- Security level: Medium
- Filming difficulty: Medium
There are 9 elevators. 4 Electra traction elevators from 1976 that got modernized in the 1990's. 2 MP traction elevators from the 2010's. 3 Kone MRL traction elevators from 2013.
*The original 2 Electra elevators at the south building were demolished in 2013 and they were replaced with 2 Kone elevators.
- North Building passenger elevators
- North Building service elevators
- South Building elevators
- South Building parking elevators
- Nike store staff elevator.